Sunday, August 1, 2010

Something New


As part of my I Love Crockett, Texas blog, I am going to try something new. When I'm out and about enjoying all this city has to offer, I will have with me a sign, as you can see here. Thank you to Rusty Conner and staff at Conner's Sign & Trophy near downtown Crockett, I am now official!

I would love to come by your location or place of business and get to know you and see what it is you do. Drop me a line and I'll make every effort to stop in, and when I do, we'll grab a quick picture for the blog. It will be lots of fun and I hope before long, folks will recognize the sign and think, yes, Crockett is a great place to live, work and raise a family. Folks have been asking me, "What's the blog all about?" Well, if we don't toot our own horn, then who's going to? This community has been great to me and my family, and we should all do our part and give something back. I just think we all have to do what we can to 'tell our story', and Crockett has an amazing story. So, if you're interested in being part of this effort, let me know through this blog, or email me at mask@txcom.net.

We have a great deal to offer, and if we'll all do a little bit, it won't be long before others too learn what a unique place Crockett really is, and want to be part of this great community. So, catch the spirit and make the effort to go out and 'tell our story.' There are lots of reasons to love Crockett, but it's truly the people that make it great!

No comments:

Post a Comment